List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: I want your help
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2007-07-07 16:32:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 07 July 2007, Kim YongRim wrote:
> How do you do Dear?
>
> I am a software developer of DPRK.

That's the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, isn't it?

> Until now, We have been developing your KOffice Project.

Cool! So have we. Are actually writing code for KOffice? If so, which version?
If you release your work, are you compliant with the LGPL and GPL license our
software is under?

> Then KOffice has many bugs, It mus be fixed.
> In particular, Kword's table functions  and KSpread's draw function is
> modified without fail. Actually we fixed some bugs.

Have you sent us the patches so we could fix our releases?

> To complet project, we must know your all documents in project and
> prospective plan. Also we want to have the
> subroject(Kword,Kspread,KPresenter...) Sources  in KDevelop C++
> Environment.

All our documentation is public: wiki.koffice.org, www.koffice.org and in our
subversion repository. We are making a lot of changes right now that will
make our software much nicer.

You can also simply import the whole koffice source tree in kdevelop -- that
works for me.

> Because KOffice Project mixed kword,kspread,kivio,kplato,kexi and
> kpresenter, build time is long and we can not debug.

Don't forget krita and karbon!

> So we want a positive help of KOffice Development Team.

Don't forget we are all volunteers, working for the project in our spare time.
Everything we have is out in the open: nothing is hidden.

> For KOffice Project's victory, We will work very hard.
>
> I wait for you.
>
> Thank you!!!

Just mail or come on irc if you've got more questions.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi