List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    I want your help
From:       Kim YongRim <kyr1983220 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-07 12:37:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

How do you do Dear?

I am a software developer of DPRK.

Until now, We have been developing your KOffice Project.
Then KOffice has many bugs, It mus be fixed.
In particular, Kword's table functions  and KSpread's draw function is  modified \
without fail. Actually we fixed some bugs.
To complet project, we must know your all documents in project and prospective plan.
Also we want to have the subroject(Kword,Kspread,KPresenter...) Sources  in KDevelop \
C++ Environment.
Because KOffice Project mixed kword,kspread,kivio,kplato,kexi and kpresenter, build \
time is long and we can not debug.
So we want a positive help of KOffice Development Team.

For KOffice Project's victory, We will work very hard.

I wait for you.

Thank you!!!

Form YongRim, Kim

Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink