List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: [Kmymoney2-developer] Question about chart fonts
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-06-25 21:06:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 25 June 2007 17:08:19 David Houlden wrote:
> Hi everyone. First post to the mailing list.
>
> Forwarded below is an email I sent to the kmymoney mailing list about a
> problem I am having with the charts generated by kmymoney. One of the
> developers there suggested asking on this list to see if anyone had got
> any ideas.

Can you give us a reason why the koffice guys would be able to answer a
question about the kmymoney software?  The screenshots don't look
familiar at all, where does koffice come in?
In KChart you can alter the font for each section in the config dialog.
I'm not sure if thats relevant to your question, though.

--
Thomas Zander