List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Fwd: [Kmymoney2-developer] Question about chart fonts
From:       David Houlden <djhoulden () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-25 15:08:19

Hi everyone. First post to the mailing list.

Forwarded below is an email I sent to the kmymoney mailing list about a
problem I am having with the charts generated by kmymoney. One of the
developers there suggested asking on this list to see if anyone had got any
ideas.

If you need any more information about kmymoney or my setup, just let me know
and I'll try to help.

Thanks in advance,
Dave Houlden.

----------  Forwarded Message from David Houlden on Sunday 24 June 2007 9:52