List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: [Kmymoney2-developer] Question about chart fonts
From:       David Houlden <djhoulden () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-25 21:49:33

On Monday 25 June 2007 10:06 pm Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Monday 25 June 2007 17:08:19 David Houlden wrote:
> > Hi everyone. First post to the mailing list.
> >
> > Forwarded below is an email I sent to the kmymoney mailing list about a
> > problem I am having with the charts generated by kmymoney. One of the
> > developers there suggested asking on this list to see if anyone had got
> > any ideas.
>
> Can you give us a reason why the koffice guys would be able to answer a
> question about the kmymoney software?  The screenshots don't look
> familiar at all, where does koffice come in?
> In KChart you can alter the font for each section in the config dialog.
> I'm not sure if thats relevant to your question, though.

Kmymoney uses the kdchart libraries to generate charts. I guess the kmymoney
developer thought it may be a difference between koffice 1.5.2 and 1.6.3
since the same kmymoney code produces different results with the different
versions.

Sorry, I'm not a developer, just a user of this software who's trying to
understand why the charts look different and how I might be able to change
the appearance.

Dave.