List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Looking ahead for further alpha releases
From:       "Tomas Mecir" <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-14 14:32:47

2007/5/14, Thomas Zander <zander@kde.org>:
> I like to make it clear to all we are heading for a release indeed, and
> this helps.

Do we have some feature plan for 2.0 done already ? I recall there
being some KOffice 2 wiki or something, but I haven't heard of
anything being done with it in the last few months - is it still alive
? I have a couple of things that I'd like to do with KSpread before
2.0 feature freeze, and I'm sure others have similar lists of features
on their TODO, so perhaps writing them all into one place would be a
good idea.

Or did you already do this without telling me ? :)

/ Tomas