List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Looking ahead for further alpha releases
From:       Casper Boemann <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2007-05-14 14:42:59

On Monday 14 May 2007 16:32, Tomas Mecir wrote:
> 2007/5/14, Thomas Zander <zander@kde.org>:
> > I like to make it clear to all we are heading for a release indeed, and
> > this helps.
>
> Do we have some feature plan for 2.0 done already ? I recall there
> being some KOffice 2 wiki or something, but I haven't heard of
> anything being done with it in the last few months - is it still alive
> ? I have a couple of things that I'd like to do with KSpread before
> 2.0 feature freeze, and I'm sure others have similar lists of features
> on their TODO, so perhaps writing them all into one place would be a
> good idea.
>
> Or did you already do this without telling me ? :)
Well it was announced on this list iirc

http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=KOffice2Goals

And the plan iImailed is now on the wiki too, so that we can manipulate it
into stuff we can all agree on.

http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Schedule

Btw someone told me that  "axe" sounded offensive. I'd like to correct any
misunderstanding. By axing I naturally only mean remove from the release
tagging. It's always an option to rejoin for 2.1 or whenever. The whole point
of "axing" is to allow other applications to release without being held up
for too long.
--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann