List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    koffice wide icons
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-01 6:47:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Jarosław,

great work on finding all common icons for KOffice apps! Thanks.

Just some items;

* I don't see the difference between align-pos-to-grid and align-grid.
Perhaps you can give an example?  And I have to ask, do we really need two
quite similar functions?
I'd love to only have a 'align-to-grid' button.

* clear-table-contents is not used by anyone other than Kexi, and I don't
really see the use for other apps, really.  Unless I'm missing something,
I think this can safely be moved to the kexi-only icons page.

Cheers!
--
Thomas Zander