List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    ODF Weekend
From:       Philip Rodrigues <phil.rod () ntlworld ! com>
Date:       2007-04-30 20:14:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,
Just a little note to introduce myself to the list :-). I'll be at the ODF
weekend as your personal docu-slave, so if you have any particular
KOffice/ODF-related tasks that you think would be useful to discuss at the
weekend, feel free to bring them up with me.

I'll admit to not knowing as much as I should about ODF - could anyone point
me to some docs/articles/specs that might be useful?

Looking forward to meeting you in Berlin!

Pil