List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: A simple place for complex settings, KOffice-wide
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2007-01-09 21:12:01

> This is not something I want to see in at least KWord, and I'd feel bad if
> it were in other KOffice applications.
That's something I don't want to see in any KDE application :/ It's the
gnome/windows way of doing, and it gets pretty ugly soon, like on the mozilla
screenshot. First, you consider that it's not so bad idea for really advance
options, and you start by adding a couple of them, and then you end up with a
thousands options just because you were too lazy to think about which options
are really usefull.
--
Cyrille Berger