List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread Kexi Import Filter
From:       Stefan Nikolaus <stefan.nikolaus () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-08-18 13:16:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 17 August 2006 00:50, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> those two requirements:
>  - the blessing from kspread maintainer/developers

I would say okay, if ..
1. you add the kexi dir in the include path and remove the 'kspread'
and 'kexi' prefixes in the include directives. Otherwise, it won't compile
for me (caused by builddir != srcdir ?)
2. you add an option in the Makefile.am, so that the filter compilation
depends on wether kexi is compiled (Non-autohell-expert-proposal: add kexi in
filters/configure.in.mid and adjust filters/kspread/Makefile.am like
filters/Makefile.am)

If Laurent does not object, you can commit it.

>  - it _must_ be available in 2.0 as well, we can't have user relying on
> something that will disapear in the next release

Should not be that difficult, but you have to do it.

Anyway, great work!

Regards,
Stefan