List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KSpread Kross Scripts
From:       Stefan Nikolaus <stefan.nikolaus () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-07-14 14:36:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Sebastian,

On Friday 14 July 2006 16:04, Sebastian Sauer wrote:
> 1. Add the "Script Manager" to KSpread to be able to manage and execute
> scripts.
> For this I would propose to have a menuitem Tools=>Script Manager. On
> execute the dialog we use currently at Kexi and Krita will be
> reused/displayed. The dialog enables the user to install, deinstall, load,
> unload, execute and online-updating KSpread script-packages).
> Maybe it's also an idea to add an additional menuitem Tools=>Scripts...
> which displays a submenu of the installed script-packages and enables
> faster executuion without going through the "Script Manager" dialog.
>
> So, question is; Is it ok to add those both menuitems? or maybe add them at
> another place? or.... ?

Well, I would like to be consistent with the other apps. But after having had
a look at krita and kexi, there are already two different places for it. ;(

So, could we agree on _one_ koffice-wide place in the menu? I'd prefer the
current Kexi way (if it's the same as in 1.5): Tools->Script Manager, incl.
the Tools->Scripts... submenu.

Regards,
Stefan