List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: State of kugar: was: Re: kudesigner crash before startup
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2006-01-20 12:26:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 20 January 2006 13:18, Dag Andersen wrote:

> You can use that argument against kplato as a whole, it's not going to
> be much use for most people ;) It's a 0.x release and will obviously
> lack many essential functions for serious use. (The main thing imo is
> to generate some interrest.)
> I would have loved to have something like 'extras' to really indicate
> to people that this isn't quite up to koffice standards.

With KPlato at least I got the impression it was coming together -- it's
possible to do some basic project planning with it. But it would indeed be
nice to have some kind of visible indication that an app is in the "staging
area" of a release.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi