List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: modifier keys.
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-11-30 12:01:59

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, Thomas Zander wrote:

<snip much good work/>

> Anyone got suggestions/questions or flames about this list?

Cropping belongs in the list, too, for Krita. I basically don't care
much about the actual keys and things used, as long as it's consistent.
On that note, should I replace the move tool cross-arrow cursor with an
arrow curssor to make Krita more consistent with other apps? And we need
to take this into account with the transform tool, too.

Boudewijn