List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: modifier keys.
From:       "Casper Boemann" <cbr () boemann ! dk>
Date:       2005-11-30 12:18:38

> On that note, should I replace the move tool cross-arrow cursor with an
> arrow curssor to make Krita more consistent with other apps? And we need
> to take this into account with the transform tool, too.

I think that the cursor should be an arrow when clicking won't move
anything. But change when you move over something that is draggable.

That is what the transform tool already does. Even the move layer tool
conforms to that, as everywhere you click you can move the layer.

For kword/kpresenter the same should apply - if not already so

best regards
Casper Boemann