List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: getting started
From:       Adam Treat <treat () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-05 13:35:26

I could use some help with Kugar if you feel inclined to work on an app that:

1.  Needs some attention.
2.  Is fairly simple code.
3.  Doesn't have a lot of integration with other KOffice apps at the moment.
4.  Could use some more integration and refactoring/API refinement.

This app is not one of the biggies, but it does need the attention, so if you
feel like it, shoot me an email...

Adam