List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Microsoft Office 12: new user interface
From:       Tim Beaulen <tbscope () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-23 9:48:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Any sudden change to the user experience is bad.
Especially when they are this big.
 It's very much possible that the new user experience is ten times better,
that doesn't matter.
The change is a problem because users are used to a certain way of working.
You need to give the users a very good reason why things changed.
 The first time I saw the screenshots the first thing I thought was: "This
looks very messy and difficult to use". It may very well be that it's
actually a lot easier to use.