List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Microsoft Office 12: new user interface
From:       Sven_Lüppken <sven () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-09-23 9:29:03

Hi!

I think the new user interface is great. It's not nice for the Office
developers to hear that 9 of 10 features are already implemented but
nobody finds them so they had to change the user interface. This way the
user finds all features he needs much better. Office "12" is definitely
on my "must-have" list for next year (along with Windows Vista :) The UI
is not finished though and it won't look the way it does at the moment.

Note: I'm not a Microsoft "hater" and I like to work with Microsoft
software so I'm biased.

Cheers,
Sven