List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Really bad review of KOffice 1.4.1
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-09-18 14:05:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 18 September 2005 15:57, Werner Trobin wrote:

> Well, to me it looks like you've compiled libwv2 with a different
> (incompatible) compiler version or at least used a different STL. The
> undefined symbol is:
> std::__default_alloc_template<(bool)1, (int)0>::_S_free_list
>
> c++filt is your friend unless your name is Michael Matz :-)
>
> Maybe you compiled a new libwv2 (to /usr/local/) and KOffice picks up the
> one installed on your system (in /usr)?

It's quite possible: I guess I'm using the libwv2 provided by Kubuntu, but the
compiler I work with may be a different one from the one they compiled libwv2
with. Anyway, it's not too important since I don't want to read any word
documents at the moment anyway.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi