List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Really bad review of KOffice 1.4.1
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-09-18 14:19:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 18 September 2005 14:27, kent@mslinux.com wrote:
> > Alternatively, if you want the MS filters done right, it might be an
> > idea to contact Eric Laffoon and work through his network to get a
> > hacker (or two) to work on that. He has the contacts in Eastern
> > Europe. I mean, I'd be overjoyed if you hired me to work on filters,
> > I truly would, but I'd either have to take unpaid leave or you'd need
> > to go through my employers. Either way, $10.000,- would hire me for
> > one month, maybe five weeks, I'm afraid to say.
>
> I think it's worth it! [...] I'm going to talk to the people who
> are financially involve in this with me to see what they have to say.
>  Since you have the motivation to do
> it, I'mma do my best to get you to do fulltime with the pay you ask.
> Same goes with everyone else.

You sound serious about this!
I hesitate to repeat boudewijns aspirations since in the past some jobs
done freelancing didn't go over smoothly due to me not having my own
company or accountant.  But if you are hiring, I'm more then interrested
(and able) to fill a full time job with koffice work :)

--
Thomas Zander