List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: How to debug spellchecking in KWord
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-11 7:33:39

Hi there !

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:34:14 +0100, Mashrab Kuvatov
<kmashrab@sat.physik.uni-bremen.de> wrote:
> When I start kword from command line I'm supposed to see things like
> kdDebug()<<"XXXXX WORD IS " << w.word << ", pos = "<< pos
>              << ", start = "<< w.start <<endl;
> from kospell.cc, right? I do not see such an output. What am I doing wrong?
> Can anyone help me to debug kword spellchecking? What file shell I change?

I was having similar problems, and launching "kdebugdialog" and
enabling all debug categories has helped. This could be your problem
too, especially if you can't see other debug output from KWord as well
(and there's quite a bit of it)
Hope this helps...

/ Tomas