List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Re: KWord votes
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-02-11 10:24:57

Hi Andrey,

thanks for the updated version, I have now put these on the server
instead of the first version (in the KWord subdirectory).

Andrey, maybe you want to register on the koffice development mailing
list? So you get informed about things that are discussed about
KOffice. (I don't know if you have already registered). Here is the
link: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel

Best wishes,
Raphael