List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    How to debug spellchecking in KWord
From:       Mashrab Kuvatov <kmashrab () sat ! physik ! uni-bremen ! de>
Date:       2005-02-10 14:34:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

I'm trying to fix, at least to find out what's wrong, bug #87250. For
that I would like to to debug the way KWord spellchecks. So, I have
checked out KOffice code from CVS HEAD, commented out #ifdef DEBUG_SPELL
lines in lib/kotext/kospell.cc and compiled.

When I start kword from command line I'm supposed to see things like

kdDebug()<<"XXXXX WORD IS " << w.word << ", pos = "<< pos
             << ", start = "<< w.start <<endl;

from kospell.cc, right? I do not see such an output. What am I doing wrong?
Can anyone help me to debug kword spellchecking? What file shell I change?

Thanks,
Mashrab.

PS. Please CC me, I'm not in the list.

--