List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Cell Format Dialog
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2005-02-09 20:27:06

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 20:07, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> Thanks David, your suggestion helped!!
>
> So here goes the current analysis:
> (we talk about kspread/dialogs/kspread_dlg_layout.cc)
>
> The current code is sth like this:
>
> void CellFormatPageFloat::slotChangeState() {
>
> <snip/>
>
> //line 1390
>     if (!dlg->isSingleCell())  // <-- this line is of interest
>         {
>             precision->setEnabled(true);
>
> [...]
>
> So, I would suggest a test like this:
>
> if (!dlg->formatType || dlg->cellText.isEmpty() || dlg->m_bValue
|| !dlg->isSingleCell())

I'm sorry, this doesn't even compile. I investigated further though
and now removed the if conditation totally. It works fine, so these
options are available in any case now (except time, fraction and date
format, but this is handled some lines further down anyway). I'll
commit the fix in a few minutes.

> [...]

Regards,
Raphael