List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Lotsa similar bugs related to excel import
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-01-31 15:28:37

On Saturday 29 January 2005 20:11, Tomas Mecir wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:34:16 +0100, Tomas Mecir <mecirt@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Heh, so I got both possible answers ;) But i think that I will merge
> > the reports. The merged report will include numbers of the old bugs,
> > so storage of old conversations shouldn't be an issue.
>
> Sigh. Okay, so as a follow-up to my own mail, I went through all those
> bugreports, tested a bit, and half of those issues ended up being
> caused by something completely different :-/

Yes, it is diffuclt to categorize the MS Office bugs.

I had once the same problem with the MS Powerpointer filter. It crashes often
but it is difficult to tell if it is for the same reason. (Lately I had
started to mark such new bugs as RESOLVED/LATER as anyway nobody tries to fix
them currently. But for KSpread/Excel it might be different.)

Have a nice day!