List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Lotsa similar bugs related to excel import
From:       Tomas Mecir <mecirt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-01-29 19:11:56

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:34:16 +0100, Tomas Mecir <mecirt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Heh, so I got both possible answers ;) But i think that I will merge
> the reports. The merged report will include numbers of the old bugs,
> so storage of old conversations shouldn't be an issue.

Sigh. Okay, so as a follow-up to my own mail, I went through all those
bugreports, tested a bit, and half of those issues ended up being
caused by something completely different :-/
Hence I ended up with only two bugreports, which surely isn't worth
merging into one.

I've changed summaries of those bugs, so as to avoid further confusion.

Oh well...

/ Tomas