List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Freeze
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2004-12-26 13:12:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 26 December 2004 11:46, Nicolas Goutte wrote:

> So I am sorry not to be able to give a good solution to the asked question.

Hm... Sounds like I will have to bone up on the correct way to go about making
binary packages. Krita really needs to be released some time soon, because
we're at the point where sharing the app with people would be very
beneficial.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi