List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    {RFC] Future of KOffice Developer News
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-07-27 4:56:06

I have a question about KOffice Developer News:
http://www.koffice.org/developer/news.php

The question is quite simple: should it be continued or should it be closed
down?

Nearly nine months ago it started as temporary, because I was not sure what I
could put in it. I am still not sure today. Lately it only mirrors the news
of the KOffice News (however as RSS2 stream instead of a pseudo-RSS-0.91
stream.)

The question why I ask is also that the feedback was very limited:
- two questions about the technical issues with the RSS stream (one of them
having triggered the change to RSS2.)
- two discussions about adding a news item.

If you would prefer that it continues, I am open to suggestions how it should
look like. (And a volunteer to take it over or to help would be nice too.)

Have a nice day!