I have a question about KOffice Developer News: http://www.koffice.org/developer/news.php The question is quite simple: should it be continued or should it be closed down? Nearly nine months ago it started as temporary, because I was not sure what I could put in it. I am still not sure today. Lately it only mirrors the news of the KOffice News (however as RSS2 stream instead of a pseudo-RSS-0.91 stream.) The question why I ask is also that the feedback was very limited: - two questions about the technical issues with the RSS stream (one of them having triggered the change to RSS2.) - two discussions about adding a news item. If you would prefer that it continues, I am open to suggestions how it should look like. (And a volunteer to take it over or to help would be nice too.) Have a nice day! _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel