List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [RFC] kabc mailmerge in KOffice 1.3.x?
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-05-08 12:42:37

Now that KOffice 1.3.1 is out, we can perhaps go back to the problem of
porting or not the kabc mailmerge to KOffice 1.3.1, which would lead to break
the message freeze.

So the question is now: does the KOffice developers (and LukāĻ as release
manager) want it? If yes, I (or somebody else if wanted) would ask then
kde-i18n-doc to allow the new strings.

I think that the decision has to be done very soon. There are quite a few
strings and I suppose that a handfull of months are not much to translate
them for some I18N teams. Also it seems that currently commits on kde-i18n is
lower, meaning that the translators seems to have again more time (after many
months of full work.)

(Please note that the kabc mailmerge only works for KDE 3.2.x, so it must be
disabled for compiling on KDE 3.1.x.)

Have a nice day!