List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Presentation duration display
From:       Brad Hards <bhards () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2004-04-30 12:36:53

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:20, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
> The following is just my personal preference and of course others might
> see it differently:
> I would prefer to still see the disabled slides there.
I don't see what information it adds - you configured the presentation
not to display them, they weren't displayed, and you know it took
zero time.
> Perhaps putting the duration values of these slides into round brackets
> would look better?
http://www.cuneata.net/duration2.png shows the background problem.
It is hard to figure out what is happening. Brackets (or leaving the duration
out, which would be simple to do) won't really help if I can't fix the
backgrounding problem.

Brad