On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:20, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote: > The following is just my personal preference and of course others might > see it differently: > I would prefer to still see the disabled slides there. I don't see what information it adds - you configured the presentation not to display them, they weren't displayed, and you know it took zero time. > Perhaps putting the duration values of these slides into round brackets > would look better? http://www.cuneata.net/duration2.png shows the background problem. It is hard to figure out what is happening. Brackets (or leaving the duration out, which would be simple to do) won't really help if I can't fix the backgrounding problem. Brad _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel