List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Embedding KPresenter?
From:       David Vestal <david_vestal () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2004-04-22 6:18:17

I am working on developing a program that I might like to basically embed
KPresenter, and I was wondering if this is possible. What I would REALLY like
to do is not have the embedded part show anything, just more of a rendering
engine. Can I use it to produce HTML for each individual frame of a
presentation as I need it?

If this is or seems possible, which door should I stick my foot in to get
going on this. If it isn't possible I will research other options for now and
I would be interested in helping make it possible.