List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Simple (and quick) Xml Reader
From:       benoit.vautrin () free ! fr
Date:       2004-04-20 12:53:46

Selon dirk.schoenberger@sz-online.de:
> If I understand the code correctly, Benoit's parser is an implementation
> of something called a "XML pull parser", where the client knows in which
> order the lexical elements will occur.

Not necessarily... But, for example, it is easier if predefined styles are
stored in the XML document before they are used...

In fact, both parsers are similar (even if I didn't figure out how Clarence
handles text nodes...): each new tag triggers a callback and then another when
it is closed...

bye,

Ben.