List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kpresenter patch
From:       Percy Leonhardt <percy () eris23 ! de>
Date:       2004-03-17 23:33:47

Hi Thorsten!

> What do you think?

Hmm, 122 changes in kprcanvas.cc. No chance that I will understand what they
are doing. And I must say I'm amazed about how deep you digged into the
internals of KPresenter. I wish I could assist you a bit there... your code
cleanups and added comments really help alot.

> If there are no objections I will commit tomorrow.

I can't resist to nitpick a bit:
You use the english word "actual" in your comments and in the code which means
in german "wirklich, tatsächlich, eigentlich" but is often wrongly translated
as "aktuell", but "aktuell" is in english "current".
So I think "current page number" or "current effect step" makes more sense and
is what you really meant. Or?

> Should I backport the part which fixes the crash (only 2 lines)?

Why not? I think it's always good to have some fixes in KPresenter if we are
going to release KOffice 1.3.1.

	Percy