List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kpresenter patch
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-03-18 0:03:39

On Wednesday 17 March 2004 07:55, Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> here is another patch for kpresenter. I cleaned up the part which is used
> for painting in the canvas.

Thank you for adding some Doxygen comments.

Just a few comments on the comments in the class defintions:
- one-line Doxygen comments start with /// (// is not enough)
- the class PresStep's class comment starts only with /* so it is not Doxygen
compatible (however I do not know if Doxygen support classes in a class.)
- in KDE, the texts in Doxygen comments start normally with an upper case
letter.

Also unrelated, what is this PicCache class? Nothing should use a QPicture
directly in KPresenter. (Well, it is not in your code anyway...)

(...)

> Thorsten

Have a nice day!