List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    kpresenter patch
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2004-03-17 6:55:23

Hello all,

here is another patch for kpresenter. I cleaned up the part which is used for
painting in the canvas.
I divided the method used for drawing in two different methods. Now one is
responsible for the edit mode and the other is used in presentation mode and
printing. The functions also no longer use the member variables to decide
what to draw, which makes the use of the methods easier e.g. printing no
longer uses variables also used in presentation.

This code cleanup also removes a bug which also resulted in a crash. To
reproduce:
-create a presentation with 4 slides
-configure the slide show to use only show slide 3 + 4
-start the presentation
-press Home -> you will come to page 1 :-(
 or press End -> you will come to page 2 :-(
-now go to the next slide
=> crash

What do you think?

If there are no objections I will commit tomorrow.

Should I backport the part which fixes the crash (only 2 lines)?

Thorsten

["kprcanvas.diff.gz" (application/x-gzip)]