List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    [RFC] Regular duplicate bugs between KWord and KPresenter
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-02-27 22:47:12

In the past (and today again) I have seen that KWord and KPresenter had
sometimes the same or similar bugs. Either they are not merged together or
worse they are left unknown (for example someone of KWord is tracking a bug
but the important hint is in a KPresenter bug.) Also bugs remain open despite
being solved since long for the other application (for example default file
extensions.) Or wishes are double (pictures as bullets for example.)

So perhaps it would be time to have a KOffice/KoText category or something
like that. The problem is of course the assigned person or mailing list. I am
not sure if the koffice mailing list is the best place for that but either
David or Luká¨/Laurent is not better either. (And I suppose that people are
still against a koffice-bugs-dist .)

Or perhaps we decide to put all these bugs in KOffice/General (but at the
prize of cluttering it even more.)

So that are my thoughts...

Have a nice day!