List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: The GIMP 2.0
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () calcifer ! valdyas ! org>
Date:       2004-01-14 10:51:45

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Thomas Zander wrote:

> I have just a little superficial knowledge about this stuff; so you would have
> to do more digging to find out about this stuff.

I'm not much of an artist, even though I regularly dabble in oils
or watercolours, but this is the experience I want to recreate instead
of the silly pixel shifting that Corel Painter does. Some reading of
net-available articles seems to indicate that it's possible, if perhaps
a bit computationally intensive...

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi