List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Do you need two more helping hands?
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2004-01-04 14:16:26

On Sunday 04 January 2004 15:46, Peter Simonsson wrote:

> We're always in need of help! :) Which part you want to focus on is mostly
> up to you... but if you ask me you should choose kivio, although I'm sure
> you'll get a different answer from somebody else. ;)

Sure -- I'll chip in and bring Krita under Jens' attention. It's currently
just me and Patrick working on it, with Philippe van Schendel trying to get
into the codebase. The fun think with Krita is that everything still needs to
be done, more or less -- Kivio has already been useful to me in day to day
work, and I haven't made a presentation in anything but KPresenter for years,
my wife uses KSpread daily and the kids use KWord whenever they want to write
something; all those applications are pretty decent, feature- and
quality-wise. The best things about Krita are the backend (which is pretty
good) and the brand-new icon (which is excellent). All the rest still needs
to be done :-).

Anyway -- back to the current attempt at making the brush tool work with my
graphics tablet, and also make it fast enough to paint real-time with the
mouse.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html