On Sunday 04 January 2004 15:46, Peter Simonsson wrote: > > We're always in need of help! :) Which part you want to focus on is mostly > up to you... but if you ask me you should choose kivio, although I'm sure > you'll get a different answer from somebody else. ;) Sure -- I'll chip in and bring Krita under Jens' attention. It's currently just me and Patrick working on it, with Philippe van Schendel trying to get into the codebase. The fun think with Krita is that everything still needs to be done, more or less -- Kivio has already been useful to me in day to day work, and I haven't made a presentation in anything but KPresenter for years, my wife uses KSpread daily and the kids use KWord whenever they want to write something; all those applications are pretty decent, feature- and quality-wise. The best things about Krita are the backend (which is pretty good) and the brand-new icon (which is excellent). All the rest still needs to be done :-). Anyway -- back to the current attempt at making the brush tool work with my graphics tablet, and also make it fast enough to paint real-time with the mouse. -- Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel