List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice: The only thing worse than failure is the fear of
From:       Shaheed <srhaque () iee ! org>
Date:       2004-01-02 12:19:16

Lukáš,

Please carry on doing the fine job you are.

1. Stefan Carl
2. Azuya Hunt
3. Chief Nelson Udu

Guys, there are thousands of things to do to improve KOffice and if you have
time, I urge you to find some other way to contribute. Just because one or
two attempts to contribute do not "make it" please do not stop trying. Though
I am not as active as I once was on KOffice, I do what I can here and there
on multiple projects: sometimes, the patches are accepted, and sometimes not.

And sometimes I have to rework them several times before they are accepted or
thrown out. That's why we have code and docs we can proud of...I'd rather
have incomplete stuff we can be proud of than complete crap.

Please stay the course.

Thanks, Shaheed