List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposal: Replacing Toolbar Icons in KOffice
From:       Sashmit Bhaduri <smt () inbox ! lv>
Date:       2003-12-05 0:55:39

Quoting Ben Lamb <koffice-devel@zurgy.org>:

> Done. Most of the icons need to go into kdelibs, I'll do this later this week
>
> when I've posted to the appropriate list.
>
> Pics available at: http://www.zurgy.org/kde

Your site only seems to work if you add a "/" to the end.

Looks like quite an improvement howevre. At first, I wasn't thrilled at the
yellowness of the B/i/U icons, but on second thought, they are quite frequently
used icons, and having them stand out probably adds to their effectivness.

Also, looking at the various koffice applications cascaded like that, there
seems to be quite a bit of inconsistancy (besides in the file toolbar) of where
the toolbar locations and such are. Are your settings default?

Look for example, at how the Zoom combobox looks and where it appears in each
of the apps, where the font combobox appears between Kword/Kspread/Kpresenter,
and even the order of the seperate toolbars.