List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: kspread html export in rtl mode fix
From:       Diego Iastrubni <iastrubn () actcom ! co ! il>
Date:       2003-09-20 10:35:55

בשבת, 20 בספטמבר 2003, 03:42, נכתב על ידי Nicolas Goutte:
> So the facts are:
> - we have two patches for KSpread.
> - no KSpread developer is currently active.
> - we have KOffice RC1 on Monday.
now we have none, i will commit then. you convinced me.

> You have to see how much these patches would make easier for right-to-left
> writers to use KSpread. You might think about removing the comment of your
> first patch to allow that right-to-left names also trigger the
> right-to-left mode.
for the release i will uncomment them.
a few days after the release i will comment it again, for developers usage.

> On the other side, you have to see what problems (might) exist. I suppose
> that the left-to-right mode is not touched by your patches. So what
> problems do you get for right-to-left? You have written about display
> problems. Are they related to right-to-left? Are they really important? Or
> do you think that working half way is better than not working at all?
about the display problems, Norbert Andres <nandres@web.de> and me will fix
them. I have been talking to him lately, and he agreed to help me find the
problems (he was the one who coded that stuff originally).

--

diego, 23 Elul 5763