בשבת, 20 בספטמבר 2003, 03:42, נכתב על ידי Nicolas Goutte: > So the facts are: > - we have two patches for KSpread. > - no KSpread developer is currently active. > - we have KOffice RC1 on Monday. now we have none, i will commit then. you convinced me. > You have to see how much these patches would make easier for right-to-left > writers to use KSpread. You might think about removing the comment of your > first patch to allow that right-to-left names also trigger the > right-to-left mode. for the release i will uncomment them. a few days after the release i will comment it again, for developers usage. > On the other side, you have to see what problems (might) exist. I suppose > that the left-to-right mode is not touched by your patches. So what > problems do you get for right-to-left? You have written about display > problems. Are they related to right-to-left? Are they really important? Or > do you think that working half way is better than not working at all? about the display problems, Norbert Andres and me will fix them. I have been talking to him lately, and he agreed to help me find the problems (he was the one who coded that stuff originally). -- diego, 23 Elul 5763 Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel