List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Question about RTF import filter
From:       Tomasz Grobelny <grotk () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2003-08-28 21:07:11

On czw 28. sierpnia 2003 22:47, Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> I am glad to have asked the question and I am glad that you have answered.
> So you have for example:
>   normal \ b bold \b still bold \b0 normal again

The code seems to handle such code ok (can't check-compiling koffice from the
beginning right now...). The setToggleProperty says: if parameter is diffrent
than zero or there is no parameter then set property to TRUE, in all other
cases set to FALSE. Subsequent \b's won't switch bold on and off. (This
functionality could be achieved using setFlagProperty only but I don't see a
bug anywhere here.)

Tomek