List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Question about RTF import filter
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-08-28 21:32:59

Then the only bug is that there are two functions making very similar things
where there should be not any difference.

Toggle means something else for me, which is why I make the error.

So I think that I will remove setToggleProperty, as it has a misleading name
and is the more complex function.

Have a nice day!