List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: [Patch] A little patch for kexi
From:       Adam Pigg <adam () piggz ! fsnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-07-25 17:54:47

Yeah, i think " is probably standard ansi for objects, mysql must also support
`.  ' is definitely for strings, so the patch just fixes it so that it will
work however the driver impementors wish it to work, it basically allows me
to get my driver working :o).  I suppose it would be possible to hard code it
to " as per ansi standard, but maybe its best left to the driver to choose so
that if other rdbms are added in the future that dont allow " they will also
work.

Cheers

Adam

--