List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Macro support
From:       Nash Hoogwater <nrhoogwater () wanadoo ! nl>
Date:       2003-07-26 10:22:02

Hi all,

I just read on the dot that Norbert is working on macro support for KSpread.
Currently I'm working on the same thing for KWord (also with QSA) and I was
wondering if somebody else is working on this? Maybe it is usefull to share
an overall design for all applications so developers can easily help with
this (kinda boring) job. It is for example important to decide if you want
undo/redo support or not, to just name one of the design issues.

Cheers,

Nash Hoogwater