Hi all, I just read on the dot that Norbert is working on macro support for KSpread. Currently I'm working on the same thing for KWord (also with QSA) and I was wondering if somebody else is working on this? Maybe it is usefull to share an overall design for all applications so developers can easily help with this (kinda boring) job. It is for example important to decide if you want undo/redo support or not, to just name one of the design issues. Cheers, Nash Hoogwater _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel